commercial lighting services
While some home outdoor lighting projects can be done on your own, a commercial lighting design should be professionally installed. From securing the transformers to installing the on and off functions, our highly trained installers and designers ensure that even the most sophisticated systems are installed properly and are safe to use.
Don’t lose your creative liberty
But just because we’re doing the heavy work for you doesn’t mean you will lose your creative liberty. At Nite Time Décor we offer a number of different illumination designs to choose from. Together we can select the best option for your commercial needs. Some of the options to consider include:
Front Door or Entry Illumination
- This lighting design draws attention to the front door of your establishment
- It is often used by restaurants and nightclubs
- This technique can shine a spotlight on raised wood panels, artistic metal designs or hand-carved features.
- Accentuates the unique exterior features of your commercial property with stunning light and shadow effects
- Highlights decorative construction techniques in the masonry and wood facades of your building
- If water elements are a part of your landscape, we can create a beautiful lighting design that captures the natural movement and reflective properties of the water
Safety and Security
At Nite Time Décor we know that practical safety concerns is a key priority for many of our customers. That is why our commercial lighting systems can incorporate safety features such as automated timers, motion sensors and manual dimmer controls to increase visibility and safety on your property.
We’d love to answer your outdoor lighting question or help you design a truly unique lighting plan for your business. Contact our lighting experts to learn more about our lighting services or view our gallery of one-of-a-kind designs.
REQUEST A QUOTE
We would love to hear from you. Please complete our online form and send us any of your questions or comments and we will reply shortly.